1. Hafiz al Quran with knowledge of Tafseer & Tajweed in English Language.
2. Official certification of Islamic Studies from an accredited university.
3.Have experience of leading big crowd.
4.Fluent English, knowledgeable in Arabic Language as well.
5.Willing to teach and create events for the community youth group.
6. Heavily skilled in communication and interpersonal relations.
7.Respectful of diversity and able to work with Muslims of different cultural backgrounds.
8.interfaith experience, able to carry conversations with communities of other faiths
9.Experienced in teaching and counseling families, converts, women and youth.
10.Ability to Fundraising for Masjid for all expenses.
11.Can legally work in U.S.A (U.S. citizen or permanent resident).
12.Able to lead Janazah Prayer.
13. Able to perform Nikah (Marriage)
1. Open Masjid & Leads Five times daily Salah.
2. Open Masjid & Leads every Jummah Khutba & Salah.
3. Leads Two Eid Salah at Masjid.
4.Leads Tarawee Salah in Ramadan.
5. Leads every Friday Night Boiyan / Tafseer.
6. Leads Sunday Arabic / Quran teaching school for adults and kids.
7.Work with the board on Fund raising programs & leads.
8. Provides matrimonial and divorce counseling service.
9. Provide family counseling and mentoring the youth through counseling & guidance.
10.Teaches Quran & Islamic Studies, Tajweed, Tafseer, Hadith, Seerah, Fiqh, Aqeedah,Halaqaat, & other topics.
11.Participates in community activities that advance interfaith and public relations for the Islam & Muslims.
12.Provide educational programs and other activities for the spritual growth for the youth community. 13.Leads Janajah prayers when it needs.
Send your resume and application at email@example.com
Call 480-274-2405 / 480-277-2973 / 480-560-0171 for any queries or more information
Copyright © 2023 Masjid Abubakar, East Mesa, AZ - All Rights Reserved.